Sunday, November 2, 2008

Surviving Adultery Message Board repost

Its come to my attention that the message board may be hard to navigate. I've used runboard for about 4 years for my parenting message board so its like breathing to me, lol. But I imagine new users may have some confusion.

Originally I wanted to require membership to post in the interest of protecting people from unhelpful comments. But for now I'll just open it up to logged in users.

First, click here and sign up for an account. Once you have an account you should be able to post on the board. Here is the link for the board. Simply click the forum you want to comment in and click the post you want to read. Then to comment click "add reply". Now, because I am new to doing the secure boards, the main chat should be working normally but it is possible that the other ones might be password protected or require membership. If it says you must become a member it should direct you to an online application, just fill it out and I'll approve it.

If you have questions about navigation just post them here or in the main chat and I'll help you out.

Thanks!

No comments: