Sunday, October 5, 2008

Scratch That

Ok, I feel better. I have my iPod firmly in place, soft tunes lulling me and keeping me sane. I unplugged the TV and now my monkeys are working together to clean the living and bedroom-of their own volition! A 4 year old and 2 year old! Now that warms the heart.

During the times of aloneness... I really need to focus on the blessings around me. I am truly blessed and lucky and omg, my life could have been such a disaster if things had gone differently. Truly disastrous. But my life is good, my husband loves me and I love him and I am so truly blessed.

Thanks to the Monkeys for reminding me I have happiness around me, even in a shoebox.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Thank you so much for checking in on me! I have been super busy. I constantly wanting to get on the computer but time never permits. I am touch by your kindness to me. Your story is inspiring to me. We are two women with different perspective on the same issue that plagues are society! I admire your strength!