Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First commenting

I just made my first comment and now I'm very nervous. Nervous that somehow someone who knows me will find me and know what happened. But I really need to get over that. I do feel like I need to own this. If I can just take it and throw it out there, then there isn't anything else to be afraid of.

I'm not going to be afraid anymore. I have to own this and this is my first step. Hi, my name is Scarlet, and I was unfaithful. Now that I'm a year away from when it happened I think it will be easier for me to own. It isn't so fresh, it's easier for me to say that wasn't me. I'm not that anymore.

So I am slightly nervous. I think I would remain hidden forever but, as I said before, I think there are so many lost women and men out there. And if I can somehow help them find their way back to where they should be, to their happiness and love- if my experience can help somehow. Then perhaps more good could come from my awful deed.

Imagine the chigrine of evil forces! First, not only did my marriage not get ruined, but became so incredibly strong and good. That sure backfired (if you believe in evil as wanting ill for us). But if I could go on, with Husband, to help others. That would really irk the bad forces out there.

I sound like a freak. It was actually the Therapist who suggested that the evil forces out there are real. It goes along with what I was taught growing up, but had moved away from.

Anyway, I'm not a freak. I'm a girl who made an awful mistake but is healing from it.

No comments: